The Temporary Administrative Associate I is responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative and technical support for FHI360 offices in its functional areas including Procurement, management of inventory stores, office, fleet, administration files and efficient resource utilization.
The Temporary Administrative Associate I will report to the Contract & Grants Manager with a dotted line to the Associate Director, shared services.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Support of the Procurement Function
- Reviewing IPR and ensure that its duly approved
- Support sourcing for quotations from vendors using the prescribed forms
- Verify quotations for correct and complete details as per requests.
- Sort quotations and prepare Summary Bid analysis using the format provided.
- Ensure appropriate approvals on the Summary Bid analysis form - justification for selected Vendors, Quotations, Anti-Terrorism searches, KCO Procurement checklist, Vendor Certification forms.
- Prepare local purchase orders as per required templates and on a timely basis for approval.
- Timely Issue fully approved LPOs to the vendors.
- Ensure all LPOs are acknowledged are filed consistently.
- Ensure all invoices are verified and attach supporting documentation prior to submission to Finance - justification for selected Vendors, Quotations, Anti-Terrorism searches, KCO Procurement checklist, Vendor Certification forms, Delivery Notes, etc
- Ensure all copies of the documents submitted to finance for payment are filed.
- Update the LPO tracker to ensure its up to date with all issued LPOs and Invoices received.
- Refresh the prequalified vendors List
- Provide alternative secretarial service to the bid evaluation committee
Support of Administrative function
- Support in fleet management services and Insurance issues arising on fleet in Nairobi and the field offices, request for fuel cards and monitoring limits and bank guarantee.
- Assist in maintaining and establish effective record keeping systems for documents in Administration both manually and electronic.
- Develop a full proof tracking system to effectively and efficiently track and locate all verified evaluated documents through proper identification.
- Assist in inventory listing and verification process and storesmanagement processes
- Provide support in the disposition of excess property in FHI 360 warehouse in Nakuru through an open completion -sealed bidding
- In charge of stores, consumables and monitoring the re-order levels
- Monitoring utility and service contracts and ensuring validity and a good filing system
- Forward invoices for utility, rent and services with supporting documentation to finance for payment.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or related field with 1-3 years’ experience or Diploma in Business Management or related field with 3-5 years’ relevant experience .Excellent computers skills in MS Office Suite