Temporary Child Sponsorship Systems Assitant
World Vision, Kibaale, Uganda
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the position:
To Effectively Coordinate and Provide Technical support to Cluster Sponsorship Operations within the partnership standards for child wellbeing.
Management of Child Sponsorship Systems
- Manage Sponsorship systems both Technical and Business processes within partnership guidelines.
- Carry out timely system upgrade, maintenance and provide timely feedback on Child Sponsorship systems requested by NO and GC/SOs.
- Support Staff and partners on utilization of the horizon mobile phone and any other new gadgets.
- Support the Cluster/ AP with IT related issues (Cluster IT Focal Persons)
- Carry out system data quality audit (RC Bio data, monitoring field, and participation and GN implementation).
Coordination of Child Sponsorship operations
- In a timely manner, ensure entry of quality child data and SO communications (queries, GN, mails, child monitoring, and participation) into Child Sponsorship systems. (100% data entered for all RCs).
- Generate, compile, analyze and submit monthly systems and Child Wellbeing reports to management.
- Analyze variance reports, Child Status Reports, Project reports and guide the Programme/ cluster team in utilizing information for effective and efficient sponsorship operations
- Coordinate periodic mailing of APR and Christmas Cards.
- Ensure quality assurance of all sponsorship operations indicators.
- Identify and build capacity of Staff and partners in child sponsorship operations.
- Coordinate with the CSDF and develop an annual integrated monitoring plan.
- Effectively manage and track all RC and family Participation in WV Programs through implementation of the annual integrated monitoring plan in line with the sponsorship standards
- Support SOOs in Community engagement and sensitizations on Sponsorship model
Manage Communication and Sponsor Relations
- Coordinate communication between sponsors and RCs for the AP
- Communicate with Support office in compliance with sponsorship standards (timely notification on anticipated delays and reasons to justify)
- Develop, monitor, and implement the established checks and controls for sponsor information in line with the child sponsorship standards
- Monitor and advise staff on Child Sponsorship communications from Cluster to NO/SOs.
- Expeditiously follow up on all Sponsorship communications from NO and SOs to the allocated APs with the SOO and CSDF.
- Perform an intermediary role on critical communications between allocated APs and NO/SOs.
Management of Sponsorship Initiatives
- Effectively manage implementation of Partnership initiatives (CDPCs, Sponsorship 2.0, and Digital Story Teller) in line with the partnership guidelines and timeframes.
- Develop AP initiative Implementation Plan and roll out as per NO timelines.
- Effectively manage implementation of initiative(s) as per plan and report on progress, recommendations within partnership guidelines.
- Train, coach and mentor staff and partners on the initiative and follow-up on utilization of the initiative.
- Provide technical support to Staff and partners on the initiatives
- Follow up with staff and Partners to ensure 100% return on investment of CDPCs materials, horizon mobile phones, and digital story teller materials through 100% utilization of the systems for the intended objectives.
Management of external engagements with SOs
- Ensure quality and timely Communications between Cluster, NO and SOs.
- Establish and coordinate timely delivery and dispatch of messages/ correspondences
- Manage Sponsor visits to their sponsored children in Uganda in line with child Sponsorship standards.
- Arrange for the visits (Organize all logistic needs).
- Attend to Sponsors and follow up on child and adult safe guarding issues, submit sponsor visit report.
- Document and share with Programme key findings from sponsor visits, recommendations and opportunities
Child and Adult Safe Guarding
- Ensure that Videos and photos being sent to NO, SOs/GC have consent forms signed by guardian/parents.
- Ensure all RCs have a signed consent form on file.
- Organize the internal child and adult safe guarding committee meetings at the cluster offices.
- Monitor the wellbeing and child abuse cases and report any violations in accordance with the child and adult safe guarding policy and guidelines
- Ensure child and adult safe guarding compliance standards at the cluster/AP.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience.
- A University Degree information Technology, Statistics or any other related field.
- 3 years Experiences and knowledge in data entries, analysis and data base management are added advantage
- 3 Years of Experience in Computer systems support and Field engagements
- Computer skills in Windows, MS Excel, Word, publisher and power point
- Database management
- Motorcycle riding is an added advantage