Temporary Communication Assistant
FHI 360, Kenya
Closing Date for Applications:
FHI 360 seeks a Temporary Communication Assistant for a project in Nakuru and Baringo counties. Reporting to the Communication Officer, the Temporary Assistant will support the program officers and implementing partners to document and disseminate best practices and success stories from then project. The position will be based in Kabarnet, Baringo County.
Scope of Work
- Work with the program team to identify stories and best practices.
- Conduct desk research, interviews interview selected stakeholders at different levels, write and edits human interest stories and promising/best practices.
- Capture program highlights and key players I photographs
- Update the project image database
- Upload new content to the project website
- Assist in organizing and documenting key events.
- Have completed a degree in a communications-related field or be in the final year.
- Demonstrated ability and interest to write articles on diverse issues
- Be computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding and ability to use common social media platforms.
- Be ready to undertake routine communication support assignments
- Demonstrated ability to take photos that tell a story.