RPG Foundation, Hyderabad Telangana, India
Closing Date for Applications:
The Position: Member - Pehlay Akshar Training
Objective: Provide overall operational and leadership support for the Pehlay Akshar Training program and other education sector initiatives under Pehlay Akshar.
- Operational and strategic support for the Pehlay Akshar Training program.
- Support the Pehlay Akshar Training intervention across locations with local implementation teams of trainers and facilitators
- Support training and evaluation efforts for the program
- Responsible for effective communication of the program, internally and externally
- Liaising with government authorities and relevant partners
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Work Experience of around 3 - 4 yrs in the development sector (education sector experience is preferred)
- Education Qualification – Masters in Social work, Education or other relevant post graduate degree
- Candidate should be passionate about impacting Education in India
- Should have very good communications skills, English fluency is a must.
- Project planning and management acumen
- Good qualities such as motivation, collaboration, stakeholder expectation management and should be a team player
- Prior experience in managing relationships with government authorities
*We are looking for candidates who can join on a short notice