FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 50 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
FHI 360 is currently recruiting for the position of Travel and Logistics Assistant for MADANI, USAID’s civil society support initiative that began in March 2019. The project focuses on developing the capacity of civil society organizations (CSOs) to increase accountability and tolerance at the district level. Provinces of intervention include West Java, East Java, Central Java, Banten, West Kalimantan, and South Sulawesi.
- The Travel and Logistics Assistant will work as part of the Finance and Administration Team under the leadership of Procurement and Operation Officer to provide support and assistance to all travels and logistics for the project. S/he will be responsible for project’s travel and logistics arrangements, including 32 field-based coordinators and partners.
- The position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Assist Procurement and Operation Team in arranging all travels for MADANI Team;
- Be responsible for logistics preparation and travel arrangements (ticket, hotel,catering, meeting venue, etc.);
- Provide proactive, accurate, timely and high-qualitywork on all logistics and travel arrangements and in compliance with theadministrative requirement of the project in coordination with all divisions within MADANI;
- Perform other administrative tasks consistently with the overallscope for this post as directed;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration and/or related subject with strong grounding in social development;
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time professional experience in travel administration;
- Familiarity with USAID’s rules and regulations, is preferred;
- Proficient in English, written and spoken;
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality;
- Able to work independently and on a team;
- Experienced in the usage of computers and office software packages isrequired.