EnCompass LLC seeks a Virtual Production Specialist I to lead the development of customized, highly-interactive virtual experiences in Adobe Connect, Zoom, and other platforms. S/He will work directly with many EnCompass staff members, partners, and clients in the UN, U.S. Government, NGO, foundations, and corporate sectors. S/He will be expected to establish and maintain excellent relationships with partners and clients, work efficiently and effectively under pressure, be able to use good judgment in all decisions, and work independently as well as in a team. The Virtual Production Specialist I can be located anywhere with a reliable, secure, high-speed internet connection.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Manage technically advanced virtual environments
- Provide technical support for sessions and assist other producers as appropriate in all technical components of web conferencing software (like Adobe Connect, Zoom, WebEx, BlueJeans, GoogleMeet, etc.).
- Prepare for training delivery by developing, reviewing, and updating materials, attending rehearsals, and confirming all necessary technical configurations.
- Manage technical support during training delivery by providing audio and visual support to attendees and speakers.
- Establish positive working relationships with clients, partners, and consultants as well as apply professional inter-cultural awareness with all attendees
Provide in-depth notes and debrief materials to Project Manager
- Provide a detailed account of meeting from a technical perspective
- Draft notes of meeting to include recording
Participate in and/or contribute to ongoing training to improve expertise in software use and customer support improvement
- Attend and/or lead periodic software training with the Production team
- Maintain high-level familiarity of all features needed to conduct flawless virtual deliveries
- Stay in communication with Production Community of Practice regarding the schedule and timing of deliveries
- Explore new technologies and propose updates to the work of EnCompass
- Bachelor’s Degree & 6+ Years’ experience; or Master’s Degree & 4+ Years’ experience providing complex technical support
Experience and Skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- In addition to English, proficiency in at least one other UN official language is recommended
- Experience working with organizations with an international focus is recommended
- Ability to work in an appreciative, strengths-based environment