The Warehouse Coordinator/Driver will support the EpiC Kyrgyzstan Project Team in warehouse management, inventory of assets, goods & commodities, logistics, transportation and other administrative functions of the office. Reporting to the Finance and Operations Manager, s/he will also assist in maintaining documentation and reporting on goods & commodities flow in warehouse, inventory management, logistics support and transportation. This position will be based in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
Suitably qualified candidates openly living with HIV and/or who are representative of key populations affected by HIV are actively encouraged to apply.
- Ensure the warehouse is ready for storage of goods & commodities in accordance with the KR and international sanitary rules and regulations and FHI 360’s requirements;
- Receive, stock, release, dispose, and make other warehouse operations in compliance with FHI 360’s policies and procedures;
- Strict coordination of the warehouse operations with FHI 360’s authorized program staff and finance team;
- Daily inspect the warehouse to ensure the cleanliness and safety of goods & commodities in compliance with the FHI 360’s Standard Operational Procedure for the warehousing;
- Ensure good sanitary condition of the warehouse;
- Execute all warehouse required paperwork and document turnover in compliance with FHI 360’s policies and procedures;
- Ensure accurate record keeping for the warehouse;
- Monitor available warehouse equipment for good working conditions and inform supervisor immediately on any deficiencies;
- Ensure that only FHI 360’s staff have access to the warehouse for distribution and control purpose;
- Perform monthly inventory of goods & commodities and submit reports to Finance and Operations manager;
- Supervising of warehousing and commodities management of subgrantees (including semiannual or annual physical counting).
- Perform other functions related to the warehousing as assigned by Finance and Operations Manager.
- Driving FHI 360 personnel within Bishkek and Chui region;
- Planning each route based on road and traffic conditions;
- Arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle (including regular washing, checking oil, water, brakes and brake fluid, tire pressure, battery level of the battery and the whole car monthly or every 5,000 km (whichever comes first).;
- Provide an accurate fuel consumption report and fuel consumption logbook to the Finance and Operations Manager at the end of the month for verification;
- Fill in the mileage log and record mileage readings;
- Fill in the vehicle register correctly recording monthly maintenance;
- Report on the need for service maintenance and carry out minor repairs;
- Organize vehicle insurance and monitor its annual inspection;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Finance and Operations Manager.
- Minimum of high school diploma or its international equivalent; higher education preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in warehouse management; preference for candidates with higher number of years’ experience;
- At least 3 years of driving experience; preference for candidates with higher number of years’ experience;
- Ability to manage the work of product loaders;
- Knowledge of sanitary rules and regulations requirements for warehouses and storage of goods & commodities;
- Experience in maintaining documentation and reporting on the flow of goods & commodities in warehouse; ability to work with spreadsheets;
- Computer skills at the level of an experienced user (MC Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Valid “Category B” driving license, and “category D” will be desirable;
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times;
- Able to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Fluency in Russian and Kyrgyz is required. Knowledge of English is an asset.
- 5-10% within the Kyrgyz Republic.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.