DESSI International, Larkana, Pakistan
Closing Date for Applications:
The Web/Graphics Designer (local female candidate only):
- This position requires a competent and creative designer who will execute design productions, edits, web page designs, creative design concepts and animated graphic assets.
- The person in this position must be an imaginative and capable designer with good communication skills & can manage time effectively in order to meet project milestones.
- The candidate will be paid stipends with benefits. Upon successful completion of internship, there are immense chances of professional learning, growth and long-term job opportunities.
- Fluency in web & graphic design products and practices
- Must be open and self-motivated towards exploring, learning and working with latest technologies
- Result oriented and focused
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectivelyTime management, efficiency, capability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure with minimal supervision
- An excellent team player as well as individual performer
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative and flexible environment.Commitment to the confidentiality of certain materials