Women’s Protection & Empowerment Programme Data Officer
IRC, Qobayat, Lebanon
Closing Date for Applications:
The Programme Data officer will support the implementation of Women’s Protection and Empowerment (WPE) program in Akkar. The Programme Data officer will be requested to travel to field locations on a regular basis and will cover different tasks in support of the regular fulfilling of WPE operations.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Programme Implementation and Reporting
- Facilitate organization of meetings, workshops and events at the field level, as required;
- Prepare meetings and workshops materials
- Prepare all necessary documentation and make all arrangements for movements and missions of WPE team members, including weekly movement plans
- Prepare staff volunteers contracts in close coordination with the senior officers and the WPE manager
- Assist WPE team in regular follow up on referrals from and to WPE
- Draft agendas, take minutes at meetings and workshops and maintain attendance sheets
- Assist in drafting correspondence, internal reports and other documents, requested by the WPE staff in English and Arabic
Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning
- Support monitoring data collection related to programmatic field activities in close coordination with the M&E Manager in Beirut.
- Support data entry in order to fulfill regular tracking of information through internal and external platforms in close coordination with the M&E Manager in Beirut.
- Support project progress reporting in coordination in close coordination with the M&E Manager in Beirut.
- Collect, enter, clean, and analyze M&E data
- Support observations, surveys, Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) and Key Informant Interviews (KIIs) when necessary
- Enter, compile and analyze data from FGDs, surveys, observations and KIIs
- Support thematic research studies and learning processes as needed
- Compile information regarding WPE program (HR information, organizational chart, staffing lists, OVs information, etc.);
- Support WPE to ensure compliance with IRC’s operations standards as well as donors’ financial rules;
- Assist in the preparation and update of field based budgets, spending plans and tracking through regular and already existing monitoring platforms and the new BVA system
- Maintain the supplies inventory and coordinate repairs to office equipment and Women and Girls Community Centre
- Raise Purchase Requests and prepare payment requests and follow-up on their approval by liaising with Finance and the Supply Chain Department
- Maintain and update the WPE Procurement plans in coordination with the WPE Manager
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs
- All administrative tasks should be carried out by ensuring compliance with IRC administrative standards and with local laws and regulations
- All IRC staff are required to adhere to THE IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies.
- University Degree, preferably in management, human resources, administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in Programme Support and Data Management
- Knowledge of M&E approaches and working modalities and previous experience on M&E is highly desired
- Knowledge of gender and GBV related themes is an advantage
- Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines, maintain composure, prioritize work under pressure, coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail
- Advanced communication and problem solving skills
- Good writing skills
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Previous NGO experience is an advantage.
- Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and oral
Key Working Relationships:
- Position reports to: WPE Program Manager
- Position supervises: None
- Position works with: Case Management Officer, Adolescent Girl Officer, Senior Officers, Capacity Building Officer, Case Worker, Community Mobilizers, Adolescent Girls Assistants.