Malaria Consortium, London, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Finance Director to join our team in London, UK.
Will will oversee all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities, legal compliance, operations and IT strategy in the organisation in conjunction with the Chief Executive, the Global Management Group (GMG), the Board of Trustees including the Finance, Audit and Risk Committee. MC Company Secretary; Director of Malaria Enterprises Ltd; Director of local Nigerian delivery NGO; and Officer on MC US 501(c).
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified member of one of the UK accounting bodies (ACA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Seasoned and mature leader with at least 12-15 years of broad finance experience including the gathering and evaluating financial information and making actionable recommendations to senior leadership
- Managing the finance function (accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting) within a diverse disciplinary and technical organisation, with experience of international and cross-border working
- Mature and proactive, with evidence of having worked as a partner to the CE of a multi-divisional organisation
- Understanding of living and working overseas and in developing environments
- Knowledge of international donor approaches and reporting
- If coming from the for-profit world, some international and charity/non-profit board experience