International students and students from the European Union are welcome to apply for the Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarship. Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in all subjects are offered under the scholarship. It is a full-time course that offers a 50% cost waiver for undergraduate and graduate taught courses during the first year of enrollment.
Sheffield Hallam University
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international fee-paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
• be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company, or an employer
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
The closing date for applications is 01 November 2022. for more information visit official website.