Norwegian Refugee Council, Khartoum, Sudan
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
The purpose of the assistant position is to assist in the day to day implementation of the support functions responsibilities. Use actions words such as conduct or assist for the position relevant responsibilities.
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work- and Professional Development Plan.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the implementation of the support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
Our Ideal Candidate:
- We are looking for a university graduate of ICT, computer science or related field, with a minimum of two years’ previous experience in the field.
- Experience working in complex and volatile contexts, in particular in Sudan. Technical management expertise relevant to the role. Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities. Fluency in English and Arabic both written and verbal.
- We are particularly looking for a positive individual with strong communication skills, who can build trust and confidently navigate both internally and externally at different levels.
- In this position you will join highly motivated and expert staff who are making a difference to the most vulnerable people.