Number of positions open: 1
Operations Sections (supply-chain, procurement, Administration, HR, Finance, Security, and Project finance staff)
General objective of the position:
The Operations Officer is responsible for providing the needed assistance for Senior Operations Manager regarding reports and auditors’ requirements, and acting as PSEA Focal point
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide support to Seniors Operations manager as and when required.
- Consolidate monthly updates from different operations section and prepares draft operations reports
- Prepare reports’ extracts for the Country Director
- Manage and coordinate meetings/appointments for the Country Director and Senior Operations Manager
- Act as the focal point for PSEA
- Educate and empower staff to integrate PSEA principles into their daily work by and ensure adherence to standards of preventing, reporting, and responding to PSEA.
- Assist the HR section in staff related issues
- Assist in collecting documents required for audit missions and verify accuracy.
- Act as the focal point for tracking KPI’s against objectives set per department on quarterly basis and update the master log frame sheet
- Coordinate quarterly budget review meetings as well as operational plan meetings.
- Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: business Management, Operations, Communication, Finance management, or any other related field.A minimum of one year of professional
- experience in one or more of the following areas is required: office management, finance, accounting, human resources, supply, administration or other related areas.
- Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
- Fluency written and spoken in English
- Experience in humanitarian work is an asset.