United Nations Development Programme(UNDP), Peshawar, Pakistan
Closing Date for Applications:
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist M&E team in Reporting on UN Joint Programme Activities
- Act as focal point for coordination among the participating agencies in terms of periodic reports of the UN joint programme.
- Regularly follow-up with UN Partner agencies to make sure timely completion and submission of periodic reports.
- Review all reports for fluency and comprehension and ensure proper format is used in accordance with the donor guidelines.
- Monitor and review regular sources of information and data required for preparation of reports, e.g., information from NGOs, news clippings, surveys, and information from field monitors.
- Systematically screens and cross-checks internal and external reports, situational reports, information and communication material for accuracy and consistency.
- Develop and coordinate regular highlights for internal distribution.
- Participate in field visits and compile field level information required for reports to donors.
- Liaise as needed with Donors, NGOs and other UN agencies on reporting requirements.
Coordination of UN Joint Partners in sub-offices
- Support Chief Technical Specialist in organizing monthly coordination meetings
- Document and circulate meeting minutes Follow up and document progress on the action points agreed in the monthly coordination meetings
- Prepare presentations for the donor, Government line departments, FATA Secretariats, implementing partners and for any other stakeholders as requested by CTA
- Coordinate reporting activities among the partnering four partnering UN agencies.
- Gather and analyse information about donor policies, trends and preferences and share with the four UN agencies.
Technical Support to UN Joint Partners
- Provide technical support, training and clarification on reporting policies to the project team in general and project M&E teams in particular.
- Closely work with the programme staff to ensure best practices are identified and documented.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Develop human interest stories and case studies of the joint programme and share with the donor.
Ensure periodical reporting of the progress and documentation of lessons learnt and case studies
- Prepare regular reports on activities, outputs and outcomes and extract relevant reports as required;
- Liaison with UNDP Country Office (CO) for all reporting and coordination under the guidance of National Project Coordinator of the project;
- Assist in the preparation of success stories and other communication items;
- Identify and document lessons learned and case studies including critical success factors, opportunities for improvement
Assist M&E coordinator to ensure the effective and efficient Monitoring and Evaluation
- Integrate project M&E reporting with UNDP CO web-based corporate tools;
- Assist in developing monitoring plans for ensuring that activities/events are properly scheduled and carried out with Monitoring and Evaluation Officer;
- Oversee project activities with special focus on community resilience activities including development of concept notes;
- Assist in evaluation missions, preparation of Terms of Reference
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in International Relations, Mass Communication, Political Science, Economics or related social sciences.
- At least 01 year of relevant experience of Report writing/proof-reading of development projects.
- Background in the analysis of socio-economic issues.
- Knowledge of the development context in FATA and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Good knowledge of communication and outreach approaches.
- Work experience in relevant sector and with UN is preferred
- Fluency in the English and Urdu required.
- Technical writing skills are mandatory.
- Knowledge of Pashto would be an asset.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=5424