Public Health Foundation Of India, Gandhinagar, India
Closing Date for Applications:
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior Government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders.
The Indian Institute of Public Health-Gandhinagar partnered with PHRI for Rajasthan Health System Project. The important objectives of project are- Assessment of WHO Health System building blocks for health system strengthening, Analysis of current strategy for Health system strengthening, Qualitative and Quantitative studies to find bottlenecks, etc.
- Conducting review of literature related to WHO Health system building blocks and Health system strengthening.
- Involved in development of tools for understanding issues in Public Health System.
- Conducting analysis of current approaches for Health system strengthening.
- Conducting in-depth interviews and Focus group Discussions with key stakeholders, community representative and members of community.
- Qualitative and Quantitative research for assessment of WHO health system building blocks.
- External and Internal communications as per the need of project.
- Manuscript writing- data analysis.
- Budgeting, Admin, HR, IT Coordination or Inventory management or any other as may be required
- Collection of data/information from field, collection of data from literature and documentation, preparation of various plans. Analysis of data.
- Preparation of various deliverable, final report etc.
- Any other task assigned by supervisors.
- Essential: Master Degree in Public Health/Health Management/Social Science.
- Desirable: MPH, MHA, PGDPHM
- Essential: Preference will be given to candidate having experience of working in the area of Health System and Qualitative research and experience of manuscript writing.
- Desirable: Around 1 -2 years’ of experience in Public Health.