FHI 360, Jakarta, Indonesia
Closing Date for Applications:
The Technical Advisor/COVID-19 provides and/or coordinates technical assistance and support on the data system strengthening aspects of EpiC COVID-19 technical assistance (TA) in the areas of mechanical ventilation; oxygen ecosystem strengthening; COVID-19 diagnostics, testing and personal protective equipment; lab system strengthening; and home-based management of COVID-19.
- Support the development, implementation, coordination and/or oversight of EpiC COVID-19 TA services, particularly in the areas of M&E, data system strengthening and data analysis / reporting.
- Provide technical assistance and/or support to national and sub-national partners in all relevant aspects of COVID-19 TA programming.
- Cultivate strong relationships with COVID-19 implementing agencies at national, sub-national and site levels.
- Collaborate closely with other EpiC team members to facilitate joint implementation, sharing of information, and problem solving in areas where COVID-19 interventions overlap with HIV and TB programming.
- Ensure achievement of evidence-based and high-quality results/deliverables in accordance with the targets identified in programmatic work plan(s).
- Together with the COVID-19 Program Manager, recruit and/or manage COVID-19 TA consultants at national or sub-national levels.
- Stay current and up to date on COVID-19 guidelines, strategies and protocols, including Government of Indonesia and relevant international (i.e., WHO) guidance.
- Assist the COVID-19 Program Manager in preparing and submitting donor reports and other relevant materials (e.g. TA briefs), as per the requirements of each COVID-19 project.
- Represent EpiC at relevant COVID-19 consultations and meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Advanced degree, with minimum five to seven years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with communities, civil society, local/national government representatives and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and/or deliver health service interventions across multiple teams, local stakeholders and geographic regions
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Bahasa and English